Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm back after 3 years!

edited July 2008 in General Banter
Though I was not an active poster back then, I first visited this forum when it was brand new. I wish I would've stayed longer as during the past years, I've many emotional problems and a lot of hardship. Thus, I decided to read more self-growth books and here I am again on this forum to get a bigger of my life and this universe. :D

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2008
    I'm sorry....This is ladies' Lingerie.... Prodigal-Sons-r-us is on the next floor down....! :D

Yo!! Hey you!

'Bout bleedin' time you came back!!

(your slice of pizza is still in the oven by the way.... :lol:)

Welcome back - !!:bigclap:
  • edited July 2008
    Clank, rattle, rattle, clank, rattle rattle clank

Really must get that wonky wheel fixed on the tea trolley

Welcome back friend - help yourself to a mug of something nice off the trolley - the pizza is there and there is some home made cake if you fancy it.

Plonk yourself on the sofa and come and tell me what has been happening - (rummages in Mary Poppins bag and pulls out sign)

Agony Aunt Knitwitch is IN
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2008
    Hi, Identityless! Welcome back!
    The Dhamma is the best medicine there is. You were smart to come back here.
    I hope things improve for you from now on.