Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Went the day well?

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited July 2008 in General Banter
Dearest friends,

Many thanks for all the messages, here, by email and by snail-mail, of love and support.

The 4th and 5th July went swimmingly. I shall be posting a few pics soon.

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited July 2008
    After the wedding, in the garden, Son Crispin, Grandson Sebastian, Sarah and your servant.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2008
    That's definitely one for the NewBuddhist Photo Album!

You must have had a wonderful day, and we're all absolutely thrilled for you.
  • edited July 2008
    Lovely!

Hope you will be very happy. Sure you will be .... but one is supposed to say that isn't one?

Congrats.
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited July 2008
    Gorgeous, Sarah is Gorgeous!

OH HAPPY DAY!

Simon, man, you look YOUNG!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2008
    Huge, massive CONGRATULATIONS to you and Sarah, Simon!! You make such a handsome couple and I just love that beautiful photo. I'm so glad the day went well and I'm wishing you both great peace and joy today and everyday. All the happiness in the world to you, Simon dearest!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2008
    Nirvana wrote: »
    Gorgeous, Sarah is Gorgeous!

OH HAPPY DAY!

Simon, man, you look YOUNG!

Nirvana, that's his little grandson... Simon is the one on the right..... :D
  • jj5jj5 Medford Lakes, N.J. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited July 2008
    federica wrote: »
    Nirvana, that's his little grandson... Simon is the one on the right..... :D

LOL!!!

Congratulations to the both of you! That`s a very beautiful photo!
  • edited July 2008
    Congratulations to you both!