Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Beautiful springtime what?

edited March 2009 in General Banter
I must first apologise twice.

To my loving sangha - I`m sorry for my dissappearance. I`ve truely missed you all. To be in your company has always been my honour. Please know that even though we are apart I am always walking the Path side by side with you all.

To those who have no idea who I am/was - I`m so happy that you have found this unique community with which you can learn and grow. I apologise for having not been hear to learn from you and learn with you. I wish you all a lotus in your palm.

Secondly let me tell you: So much has changed!

My Wife, Daughter, Soon to be son (he could literally begin to arrive as I`m typing this!) and I are now all living in Canada. The move from Japan was quite stressful but it needed to be done for our children`s sake and I`m glad that we`ve done it.

I have a good full time job, our bedroom suite is much larger than anything else we`ve lived in and every day my family can breathe beautiful clean forest air and gaze upon the mountain peaks.

Of course, getting here was not so easy and we`re still jumping through immigration hoops as I speak so I`ve been extremely busy. That is why I haven`t been able to log on so often recently. For that I apologise.

But enough about me! I`d like to hear about what you`ve been up to!

dozo

Ryugaku Renshi

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited February 2009
    Dear BSF,

We did miss you (at least I did :lol:) and it's good to see you back.

May all go well with the birth and may you rediscover the jpys of broken nights.

With big hugs to a new Canadian (even if you're not naturalising)
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited February 2009
    Hello, BSF. Good to hear from you again.

Hope to hear soon of the birth and other things.

We've not been up to much without being able to check in with you. We wanna get it right, you understand.

Where in Canada are you?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2009
    Hey, BSF! I remember you! Amazing, as I'm having a hard time remembering what I had for lunch yesterday these days...

So good to know that you are OK and your family increases. I'm sure you will miss Japan - I do, even now, 36 years after I left. But life goes on, as they say.

I'm no longer in Sedona but back in Maryland (OY!). I miss the desert, but you go where you gotta go. If a bodhisattva is most needed in the hell realms, then you go to the hell realms. Not that Maryland is the hell realms...or is it!

I hope that you will not wait two years or whatever to make your next entry. We all enjoy reading your posts (well, I do anyway). Things are the same here at newbuddhist while all the time changing, just like the rest of samsara.

Welcome back! I missed the burning monk...

Palzang
  • edited February 2009
    Thank you so much for your messages!

I invite you to have a look at my newly added photo set of my newborn son, Gen.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511044304&ref=name#/album.php?aid=93442&id=511044304&ref=mf

As I shopped for some essential groceries Stevie Ray Vaughan`s Little Wing blew me away as I stifled the tears of joy every father produces when he understands the magificence and simple beauty of it all.

Now if I could just catch 40 winks...
  • edited February 2009
    Hi BSF!

I remember you too. Good to hear from you again. Blessings on your new arrival.

(Pretty much like you, busy as a bee.)
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited March 2009
    Awwww! As for the 40 winks, you can forget about that for a while!

Palzang
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Cheers and congrats, BSF! :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2009
    Hellooooo!

Sent you a message - tried to get into your profile, but somehow, all things technical fail me....!

Nice to see you back here!!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2009
    Hi, BSF!!

SO great to hear from you and I'm really happy you've moved to Canada! The addition of you and your family makes this country a better place.

A huge congratulations on the birth of your son! He's absolutely adorable! I especially love the pic of him in his white teddy bear blanket with his hands up to his face and one eye closed. He looks like like he's winking! OMG SO cute!!! Can't stop laughing!

Welcome home, Dave!