Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Forgiveness

Floating_AbuFloating_Abu Veteran
edited March 2009 in Buddhism Today
This is an old post from another thread, from a member called SilentTear. I thought I'd bring it over for dessert.

For forgivenesses light

Those we wrong in this world carry that wrong on to others so the chain must end. Let a wrong done to you end in forgiveness but sometimes you can step in to stop a wrong done to others

Comments

• edited March 2009
    This is an old post from another thread, from a member called SilentTear. I thought I'd bring it over for dessert.

For forgivenesses light

Those we wrong in this world carry that wrong on to others so the chain must end. Let a wrong done to you end in forgiveness but sometimes you can step in to stop a wrong done to others

Good food for thought. I have often contemplated on the last part about stopping a wrong done to others. In the past, I haven't done enough to stop wrongs being done to others and I keep coming back to those situations thinking how I could have acted better. I try to keep it in mind so that next time I'm in a situation where wrongdoing is happening against another, I am better equipped to act.