Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

symbol

edited March 2009 in Buddhism Basics
hey guys, im new here and just want to ask 1 question. my mom met a Buddhist Shamu from Tibet who said he had somehow "known" he was going to meet her, so he made a pendant for her in the Himalayas. the Shamu said he had only made 12 of those pendants, so im not sure if its very popular.

it looks like a heart, and a horizontal bar under it, and then an upside down heart underneath the horizontal bar with a vertical bar going through it. there are also ridges on the vertical bar going through the upside down heart... i was just wondering if anybody would be able to identify it.

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited March 2009
    Um, I hate to tell you this, but Shamu is a killer whale who lives in San Diego! As for the design of the "rare" pendant, doesn't ring any bells. I think your mom got hoodwinked.

Palzang