Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Please help me find a home for my dog

edited March 2009 in General Banter
Hello Everyone,

I am writing to you in the hopes that you can help me find a home for a lovely dog! Her name is Roxie, and she has been my loving companion for some years now. Unfortunately I am having to find a new home for her. She is a loving, calm, and sweet girl - who will offer you a lifetime of love.

She needs a home with no other pets, and preferably no small children.

She is a 6 year old Australian Sheppard, Border/Collie, Chow mix. She is about 50 lbs. She does rarely suffer from seizures, though they are controlled by a medication which is a minimal cost of about $25 every 2 months. She has not had a seizure in the past year. Other than that she is in great health - up to date on shots and also is micro chipped.

She does well on walks, and loves to exercise! She will hike or run with you and she even knows how to run beside you when you ride a bike! She is a very calm and laid back dog who would also do fine with just a brisk walk a day. She is a great cuddler and loves to lay at your feet, or sunbathe outside.She LOVES car rides, so you can take her anywhere! She would do best with someone who can offer her a lot of love and leadership. I will provide you with all of her belongings including a large crate and leash.

She is truly a beautiful dog, with a gorgeous and soft coat that you won't be able to resist petting.

Please contact me if you feel you or someone you know can offer her a safe, and loving home.
Please send this out to as many people as you would like!

I am willing to drive to another state (I'm in AZ)...to place her in a good home!

Thank you for all of your help

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2009
    As a dog behaviourist, I'd jump at the chance. But I'm in the UK.

If anyone wants to take her on, keep me in the loop.
    I will ensure the transition is both calm and peaceful, and completely happy.

Blessings to all. :)
  • edited March 2009
    Thank you Federica :)

I'm willing to transport her...but not sure I can afford to go that far right now:)
  • edited March 2009
    In fact you would be the perfect type of owner for her. She needs someone with good leadership.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2009
    I would if I could......

I wish you all the best.
    As and when you find a home for your dog, let me know. I'll be happy to offer any help I can to her new owners..... ;)
  • edited March 2009
    Thank you :) That's very kind! I have spread the word far and wide, so hopefully I will find her a lovely new home where she can be happy!
    edited March 2009
    The important thing is that you BOTH be happy.