Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

dream yoga?

yuriythebestyuriythebest Veteran
edited April 2009 in Buddhism Basics
Right, I'm currently in the middle of reading "Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche - The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep", and before starting this book I've already had like 40-50 lucid dreams, that is dreams in which I was fully conscious and was like "cool, I'm in a dream and can do stuff", within the last several months, of the samsaric variety I think . Usually several per week. However, while there are plenty of lucid dreaming forums, some of them quite good, I have yet to find a single dream yoga forum, or even a forum section. I'm very new to this and sure would like to discuss my experiences with experienced dream yogis via AOL/MSN/ICQ/SKYPE and learn stuff and improve my skills.

Comments

• yuriythebestyuriythebest Veteran
    edited April 2009
    no one here has lucid dreams?
  • edited April 2009
    Right, I'm currently in the middle of reading "Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche - The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep", and before starting this book I've already had like 40-50 lucid dreams, that is dreams in which I was fully conscious and was like "cool, I'm in a dream and can do stuff", within the last several months, of the samsaric variety I think . Usually several per week. However, while there are plenty of lucid dreaming forums, some of them quite good, I have yet to find a single dream yoga forum, or even a forum section. I'm very new to this and sure would like to discuss my experiences with experienced dream yogis via AOL/MSN/ICQ/SKYPE and learn stuff and improve my skills.

Hi yuriythebest,
    I get lucid dreams now and again but I'm no dream yogi, so I can't offer any advice in that practice.

Namste