Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Moved furniture around; bought new recliner

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited May 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
I did a minor forum shuffling for a few reasons:
  • Cleared up what some of the forums were for. For instance, the '101' and '202' course numbers are specific to the US - the meaning could easily be lost on others
  • We clearly needed a space for talking about meditation!
  • Made a special forum for discussion of main-page posts
Please don't trip over the new coffee table! Fede, I washed your quilt too; I'm afraid it fell into a dusty corner when I moved the sofa. :o

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2009
    That 'dusty corner' was my bio-hazard experiment. bang goes 52 years of non-housework!!

Nothing is permanent, everything is transitory...
    Ok, start again - nobody move the dustpan and brush, ok....??!!

But my quilt smells lovely.....;)

:D
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited May 2009
    I thought I heard the gods moving furniture upstairs today. My neighbors said it was just thunder, but they're all lunatics.

Good Job, Linc!
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited May 2009
    federica wrote: »

But my quilt smells lovely.....;)

:D

Oh, I read it as "guilt"! Silly me... :doh:

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2009
    (no.... I think you may have been right..... :cool:)