Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is everyone?

comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
edited July 2005 in Sanghas
It seems that th elast few days people have been posting less. What is going on? Come on everyone. Let's post and get some discussions going. :banghead:

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited July 2005
    At least for me, I've been celebrating the holiday weekend with a bunch of friends :)
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited July 2005
    This is a holiday weekend? Well, I'll talk to you later. I am off to work. LOL :bigclap:
  • edited July 2005
    I have been playing with my samurai sword and fixing my internet. Now i have more time though!
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    My daughter has been sick. I am back at work now so I have time to sit down...LOL
    edited July 2005
    Well I went to work and now I am home. I get to go back tomorrow morning and work for 5 more hours. Then off to the 4th of July BBQ at the inlaws. :)
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    It is the 4th of July already in Australia. weird huh?
    edited July 2005
    Not really. I know some people in Aulstralia. Very normal for me to keep up on the different times.
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    I am poking out my toungue at you.
    edited July 2005
    Your face might get stuck that way. :p
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited July 2005
    :banghead:
  • edited July 2005
    I was on vacation this past week! :) I feel relaxed and ready to go! :bigclap:
  • edited July 2005
    I've been recuperating from surgery. I got a booby reduction :)
  • edited July 2005
    Your going to feel so much better after its all said and done! :)
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited July 2005
    I am always here.

I lurk in the shadows, waiting, waiting, waiting, AND THEN I POST!

You never know when, or where I will strike next.
  • edited July 2005
    I am here! Just really busy today at work and since it is a short week and I work part-time, I am just busy! I have been reading a few posts though! I am going to post one now - I just found a good link that I think some people here might like.
  • edited July 2005
    I've been recuperating from surgery. I got a booby reduction :)

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Just kidding. Hope you feel better soon.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited July 2005
    My internet access is down at home - my router died and I've been without internet since monday night or so. I can only post from work. I got a new router today so I should be back in the swing of things by this evening :)