Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Anticipation

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2009 in Arts & Writings
Blah blah blah walk, exercise, diet, rabbits, great. Everything's A-ok.

Anticipation.

It's a terrible and wonderful thing. Continue reading

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Way to go, Tiger......!!
  • edited May 2009
    to be desired by someone you desire
    Yeah, I'm married so that ended a long time ago too. :rolleyes:

Seriously... you are doing great and I hope to see you noticeably thinner and "sexier" by the LAN. Well, I'll have to ask the girls to verify the second part. :D
  • yuriythebestyuriythebest Veteran
    edited May 2009
    I know how you feel- I feel this way every time a new hardware addition to my pc is imminent, like within the next few days I'm getting a 3d webcam and am very excited. Wonder if that'd make me a hungry ghost at times. I guess the best way is to be mentally prepared and imagine how you'd go without the thing you're anticipating, also to examine if the thing in question is worth your anticipation, and if not having it causes suffering to examine: is the total suffering caused commensurate with the actual cost of the device?