Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hi there

edited May 2009 in General Banter
Hello everyone, I'm Jordan. :) I was a member of BuddhaChat.org but after that closed down I went to e-Sangha and I personally don't like that site. I have felt very unsatisfied from many of the open-ended responses I have gotten there.

Anyway, perhaps now I have found a home...? :)

Comments

• jj5jj5 Medford Lakes, N.J. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited May 2009
    Hello Jordan and welcome aboard! I used to visit those sites as well and then had the good fortune of finding newbuddhist. I don't really contribute much, if anything here, but I always drop by to visit. I can honestly say that the folks here are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable that you will find.
    Regards,
    Joe
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Hi Jordan. :D
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited May 2009
    Welcome. :)
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2009
    jj5 wrote: »
    Hello Jordan and welcome aboard! I used to visit those sites as well and then had the good fortune of finding newbuddhist. I don't really contribute much, if anything here, but I always drop by to visit. I can honestly say that the folks here are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable that you will find.
    Regards,
    Joe
    You took the words right out of my...er...off my keyboard. :D I agree completely.

Hiya, Jordan! It's lovely to meet you.
  • LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    edited May 2009
    Welcome aboard Jordan... great to have you!
  • Floating_AbuFloating_Abu Veteran
    edited May 2009
    Hiya Jordan :)