Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The pressure is on

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2009 in Arts & Writings
Things are heating up... Continue reading

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I'm throwing a little party for you. A "yay, Brian is feelin' gooood about himself" partay.
  • edited May 2009
    I'm just pumped to meet this 'Brian of old' that I keep hearing about next week :D

Like before, noticeable differences are the greatest motivators in a quest like this.

And you're apparently reached a point where you're not willing to compromise your goal now. You don't think twice about turning down food, snacks, and the like. That's a GREAT place to be. Keep at it.

We must walk in LA. I can't wait. I love that city, I know some cool places we can walk.

Also, a quick note. This time of year, watch out for ticks. I don't know if they're as bad in the D as they are around here, but try and stay out of tall grass. I've been bit by a few before when getting into tall grass. They suck in more ways than one.