Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Off the wagon is still on the road

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2009 in Arts & Writings
The last couple of days have been really off for me, diet and exercise wise. I ate embarassingly bad today, but as a friend told me; just note it and move on... Continue reading

Comments

• gracklegrackle Veteran
    edited May 2009
    Brian,
    On the weight loss journey there are days we kick rear end and days our rear ends get kicked. Keeping it that simple was what worked for me.

I am really enjoying reading about your journey. Keep up the good work.

grackle
  • edited May 2009
    i think it's important to remember that when you have an off day like this, it really doesn't ruin everything. one day every once in a while isn't going to turn around your fantastic results. also, when you find your control slipping, the best thing to do is change what you're doing as soon as you realize it. don't say "well, this day is ruined anyway, i may as well [keep eating badly, not exercise, have another drink]." you can get back on track with the very next bite, the next minute, the next step.
  • edited May 2009
    Dude... you're kicking butt.
    Self awareness is one of the most important steps... keep it up!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited May 2009
    One day at a time, dear friend.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2009
    You guys rock :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2009
    And you roll...

...with the punches, huh? ;)