Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Back in the saddle

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited June 2009 in Arts & Writings
Literally.

While I wouldn't consider my last week spent in Los Angeles to be a "week off" exercise-wise, it certainly wasn't a dedicated, focused effort either... Continue reading

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Curious, what was the power music in question? I've got some select songs that pump me up when I need it most. Typically metal, but that's not exclusive.

Ugh, working out in humid air. I hate it so. stinkin. much. I guess it's not as bad at night when the air is cooler, but it still sucks.

By the way, your buddyrunner for June 1st is hilarious. What exactly was going on at that point?

We walked a LOT in LA. Not just trips to and from the hotel, but the walk to LA theater was a good one, and all the distance covered on the show floor. Couple that with our meager food intake, we worked off a lot over there.

It's good you got back into biking strong. Keep that pace up, it'll really help you cruch before EPIC
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2009
    (Man, I saw your forum name and thought we had a spammer! :rolleyes:)

Brian,

Welcome home.
    we sure did miss ya!
    How was the conference?
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2009
    We had a blast. You can see the last weeks' worth of coverage on Icrontic Gaming