Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Work work work

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited June 2009 in Arts & Writings
It may be the incredibly mild and beautiful Michigan spring, it may be the fire in my belly from my LA trip, it may be a bunch of things... Continue reading

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2009
    A year from now you'll be Governor of California and have a chest to match...
    Brian Schwartzenblogger......:lol:
  • edited June 2009
    I don't know if this is how it happens for other people, but I find that when I lose weight it also goes in weird places first. I'll lose it on my upper half and then my thighs and then my belly. And then I'll lose a little more on my upper half and then my thighs and then my belly. All I'm saying is that it will come.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2009
    It's like the "underwire" of my belly is going out; it's the stupidest thing. My belly is sagging lower and lower. It's not pretty :-/
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2009
    OK!!
    Time for the sit-ups and stomach crunches, or else your back will give way!

(Your abs support your lower back muscles and help keep you upright.)

Start with 300 a day.
    That should do it!! :D

;)