Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Old Archan of the Thai necromancing traditional Teaching.

edited June 2009 in Faith & Religion
The Archan whom transmit this Maharat is a distinguished herbal man and mystic who has been a dedicated occultist for more than fifty years. He was initiated into Thai occultism with one of the old archan of the Thai necromancing tradition.

After attaining success through his systems, he began travelling throughout all province studying ancient cultures and mythology and developing a system of magical practice based largely upon old scriptural magic, sometimes called 'old system magic', working with the devas, nature spirits (phi) and etc.

He achieved great success through these sessions,and from these spirits learned about secret methods of divination and evocation in order to develope his own technique. Utilizing these lessons as well as his extensive knowledge of the occult traditions of the ancient Hindu Cultures, he developed a unique system of spiritualism and binding that has granted him great loving kindness and a happy life with many young beautiful wifes.

Now, as he feels he is preparing to leave this world, he has decided to produce a limited number of students to continue the lineage, the bulk of his personal collection of Thai Magical systems is now being left to his students and relatives, in order that others may benefit from his experiences.

It must be understood that these Magical entities are powerful, objective spiritual beings that must be approached with respect. All instructions included in the book MUST be followed to the letter. As a safety precaution in the rare case that an entity does get out of hand - which will not happen as long as the instructions are regarded with seriousness.
In Our modern times, else that knowledge has long since been lost. to my knowledge it is not readily available anywhere.

The manifestation of the Devas / spirits can range from noises around the house, odd sensations on the skin or within the body, and other subtle nuances, to phantom lights, wisps of 'smoke' or 'mist' coming from seemingly no where, flickering shadows, and the presence of the Devas in dreams. How the Devas will communicate will largely be a matter of the dynamic between its master and itself - there is no hard and fast rule, only general tendencies in this kind of spirit. Again, it is constrained in such a way that its manifestation will bring no harm to the practitioners - and it must be remember that the Devas / spirit is only a servant; its actions are the responsibility of its Master, who assumes all karmic responsibility for any negative acts the Devas are commanded to do.

For those interested parties whom wishes to get the scripts, you can PM me...

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Hi Jeremy,
    Welcome to the board and what an fascinating first post. It's not my kind of practice, although I find it interesting to read about. I have often heard rumours of esoteric practices within Thailand which seem (almost) to equate to some tantric material one finds in the Tibetan schools.
    No surprise I guess, if you consider a sizable portion of this material has its origins in India.

Namaste
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Necromancy! Wowee!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2009
    Brian... all this fresh air is going to your head.....! :lol:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2009
    Uh...hmmm. Gee....uh....wow.