Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

bowling buddhists

edited July 2009 in General Banter
Is there anyone else that finds peace from bowling. Something about having to focus for each shot or just the overall sillyness of the "sport".

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I'm a horrible bowler...so I just end up getting a bit dissatisfied lol
  • edited July 2009
    haha... well fair enough. I guess actually enjoying bowling is a pre-requisite here.
  • edited July 2009
    I get the same thing from archery.
  • edited July 2009
    Dude, I get it from cycling. Focussing on spinning the wheels and clearing the mind. Magnificent! Haven't been able to do it for over a year due to a bad back but am on the mend and can't wait to get back into it this spring or summer...

And Dude, keep abiding...

Cheers,

Vangelis
  • edited July 2009
    *raises hand* Bowler here! Been doing it for about 8 years now. I’m not a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but I do find peace and a sense of belonging from the game and the atmosphere that comes with it.

~nomad
  • edited July 2009
    Snowboarding, here. So no, but I understand fully. It's a feeling I would gladly share with anyone and everyone who was interested.