Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Questions for someone that will answer them

edited July 2009 in Buddhism Basics
Hi! I am a college student and I am writing a paper on Buddhism. I was supposed to interview a practicing Buddhist for this assignment but he has not accepted any of my phone calls and my paper is due tomorrow night! Is there anyone on here that would be willing to answer some very basic questions for me?

Comments

• DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited July 2009
    OK.

Please ask your questions Sara.

:)
  • edited July 2009
    I am wondering how the Buddhist religion affects your everyday life? Are there challenges to being a practicing Buddhist in today's society? And what are the basic universal beliefs of Buddhism?
  • edited July 2009
    I am logging off as I have to be up early for work tomorrow. Thank you SO much in advance for helping me with this :)
  • DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited July 2009
    Hi! I am a college student and I am writing a paper on Buddhism.
    I have answered your questions. I wish you the best for your paper.

I hope my answers were not too boring.

Maybe another member here can provide their answers your questions.

:)
  • edited July 2009
    Thank you very much, your answers were not at all boring, in fact the Buddhist religion does exactly the opposite for me, I am very intrigued by it. Your answers were great and helped me very much!!! Thank you again for your time and the effort that you put into helping me find these answers!!!
    :o