Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Wisdom Master

edited August 2009 in Buddhism Basics
There is a living Wisdom Master available to those who seek awakening to their Divinity, by becoming conscious of and letting go habitual behaviour. See www.HUMUH.org.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Wow! Sounds pretty weird to me !

From the site:

All life revolves around the presence of the Wisdom Master. The presence of the Wisdom Master is held in mind to function as the spirit of all thought, words, and actions. In this way, one will become familiar with primal reality.

Anything the Wisdom Master asks of a student should be carried out until there are no signs nor nuances of it being undone. If one is told to purify the air, then the air should be purified until it has no unnatural odors or debris to it. In this way, one will become familiar with Purity.

Anything that limits (ideas, and conditions as well as limiting attitudes and opinions) must be put aside. In this way, conditions of Mind will dissolve like ice melting into water.

• fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited July 2009
    Awesome! Can I get an aura and freaky eyes like that, if I practice hard enough? Do the eyes shoot laser beams?
  • DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited July 2009
    Awesome! My mother will visit me soon. I apologise for sounding selfish but when my mother visits she cleans up my house much more than I do. It is always wonderful to have a benevolent being cleaning up the mess we make ourselves.

:o
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited July 2009
    Shouldn't it be "HUMUH BUGUH"?

Palzang
  • edited July 2009
    Hello Dazzle, Fivebells and Dharma Dhatu,

All I can tell you is that in the 12 years that I have been a student of Wisdom Master Maticintin, I have only experienced how She lives from unconditional love. I have never otherwise seen anyone else who can live what they know and teach how to do this by example. Whatever your hesitations caused by words in a text, if you are truly searching for a guide so that you can live what you know, it is worth signing up to listen to the FREE audio-streamed teachings online at the website www.HUMUH.org.

Sincerely, Walks Freely

PS When you look into the Wisdom Master's gaze, the Divinity within you is awakened, and it feels like you are looking into a great vast ocean.
  • edited July 2009
    Hello Dazzle, Fivebells and Dharma Dhatu,

All I can tell you is that in the 12 years that I have been a student of Wisdom Master Maticintin, I have only experienced how She lives from unconditional love. I have never otherwise seen anyone else who can live what they know and teach how to do this by example. Whatever your hesitations caused by words in a text, if you are truly searching for a guide so that you can live what you know, it is worth signing up to listen to the FREE audio-streamed teachings online at the website www.HUMUH.org.

Sincerely, Walks Freely

PS When you look into the Wisdom Master's gaze, the Divinity within you is awakened, and it feels like you are looking into a great vast ocean.

Thank you Wf, but I'm not seeking a 'Wisdom Master' nor to have divinity awakened by looking into the eyes of this woman - or indeed by looking into the eyes of anyone else for that matter ! :crazy:.......and if I want to look into a great vast ocean I'll pop down to Brighton on the train.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Well, the comic relief is worth the giggle.....

"The moment you look to another person as being your Master, you are basically giving them permission to pick your pocket and sell you your own watch."

Try looking at the moon, and not the finger, Walksfreely....

Because while you place such importance upon another being in such a deluded manner, you are not 'walking freely'. You are fettered by delusional opinion that any one other person is better than you are.
    Nobody is better or more elevated than you, and if they demand or expect this - they do not have your best interests at heart. They have their own best interests at heart. There's the Ego at play.
    Wisdom Master is anything but.
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Creepy.
  • edited August 2009
    Hello Dazzle, Frederica and Jason,

Frederica, I agree with you that opening myself to another person's ego is definitely not a way to walk freely, but rather be controlled by another person's attitudes and opinions. However, in the case of an awakened being, the experience is one of Oneness and Bliss because there is no feeling of separation.

I can tell you from years of watching the Wisdom Master and interacting with her as a student that She does not operate from a personal ego agenda. All that She does is for the good of the whole. I have never witnessed another person act in this manner and so I understand why you would consider it so unbelieveable.

You may find this article on Clear-Light Living Meditation interesting: http://www.humuhbuddhistjournal.org/Editions/Oct08/living-meditation1.htm

Sincerely,
    Walks Freely
    Visit www.HUMUH.org
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2009
    First of all it's 'Federica'..... attention to detail....

Secondly, you may think or perceive there is no Ego present, but the quotations from the website you give convince me otherwise.

Thirdly, if you elevate this person to some ideal to follow, you do yourself a disservice and play your own potential down. Don't be a donkey, be the carrot.

It's a great shame when someone who is clearly articulate and intelligent abdicates their own power of perception and permits it to be swayed by some pseudo-guru's reputation.

Do yourself a favour.
    break the addiction and go your own way for a while.
    You may find a whole lot more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
  • edited August 2009
    Information is being taken out of context in this discussion. No more posts will be made.
  • edited August 2009
    LOL
    ok I just took a look at the webpage there (.org)...
    gave me a horrible horrible feeling..it made me angry
    I was gonna cuss a lot in this post but, whatever.
  • kennykenny Explorer
    edited August 2009
    Wisdom Master Maticintin was aroused by Native American Shaman Teacher Alana Spirit Changer who, for unusual wakefulness, named her student the Winged Wolf. At a later time, once the mind treasure memories of these stated past incarnations were brought to light, proven by volumes of otherwise unknown Buddhist teachings, Master Maticintin began her expression of the Primordial Teachings as the Teacher Wisdom Master Maticintin, foretold by Sakyamuni in his discourse to Mahamaudgalyarana about his future incarnations.

. . . . ok I'm lost. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.