Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Spiritual Survey

edited August 2009 in Arts & Writings
As a student at the University of Toronto, I am conducting an online study to collect data for developing a questionnaire about spirituality and beliefs. Although I am specializing in psychology, I am also minoring in a program called “Buddhism, Psychology, and Mental Health.” I have developed some items for this study from concepts I have encountered in my Buddhist courses. Anyone interested in this study is more than welcome to participate, as it would be nice to have a representative sample of individuals who practice/incorporate Buddhist principles in their daily lives. The study takes approximately 1 hour and at the end you receive a free comprehensive personality report and have an opportunity to win a $100 gift certificate for Amazon.com. If you are interested in participating, please go to the following link for more details: http://www.jbplab.net/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=94KH4m2. Thank you so much!