Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dalai Lama in DC

PalzangPalzang Veteran
edited August 2009 in Buddhism Today
I have more complete information on the Dalai Lama's visit to Washington DC in October. It is called "Educating World Citizens for the 21st Century" and will be held October 8-9, 2009, in the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington (which is across the street from the Ellipsis, south of the White House). I think the closes Metro stop is Farragut West. There will be a panel of educators, scientists and contemplatives discussing this subject. For more information, go here.

I would suggest that if you are interested in attending you make reservations now as I'm sure it will be soon sold out.

Palzang

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Honourable Palzang,
    I am eager to meet His Holiness The Dalai Lama. I didnot Meet personally. But seen through Telivision and Photo only.
    Do let me know in details, how i CAN MEET His Holiness.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited August 2009
    I have no idea. I know that a number of people who go to Dharamsala when His Holiness is in residence there have arranged private consultations with him, but that's all I know.

Palzang
  • edited August 2009
    Pelzang, Are you a monk and where are you from. You seems to be westerner while looking at your photo.Waiting for your reply
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited August 2009
    I am a western monk living in Maryland. I've been a monk 16 years.

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2009
    (Which means he's old enough to drive, but not old enough to vote.) :D

That was a joke. :rolleyes: ;)
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited August 2009
    I vote you go to your room! :hrm:

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2009
    Lol!!