Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I may have found a temple

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited September 2009 in Sanghas
I've found a temple in the area that I may be visiting soon. I'm really pleased to have found a Zen temple (that looks like it has its head screwed on straight) within a half hour of my home. :) Unfortunately I won't be able to stop in until the 20th, but I'll report back if/when I make it.

Comments

• fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited September 2009
    Congratulations! If I recall correctly, I heard good things about that sangha, a few years ago.
  • edited September 2009
    I was going to check still point out, I'd also like to check out the
    Temple in AA.

If you can give an opinion on either of these it would be wonderfully beneficial to me. :D
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2009
    That's wonderful, Lincoln! I'm very happy for you!
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Good tip, Inji! I'll check them out next. I like the looks of that one too. Thanks for the replies :) Glad to hear you've heard something positive about Still Point, fivebells.
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited September 2009
    Hey Lincoln, it looks like a very warm place.

What a beautiful aura it seems to have, too. I feel drawn by the radiance of the bricks of many clay colors which seem to invite the spiritual aspirant in from out of the chill

The WebPage is truly beautiful and it inspires my confidence.

Thanks for sharing, kind sir.

Nirvy