Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

some of my photos

edited October 2009 in Arts & Writings
Hi,
So, I have many different hobbies. I've been planning to set up a stand to sell my photos alongside other artists here in nyc, but chickened out :nonono:. Anyway, here are some of them: http://mond-ai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Those are only small fraction of them; the total list of places so far is: US (SoCal, Long Beach Island, NYC), Armenia, China (Shanghai & Silk Road - many Buddhist sights I'll post up here soon!), Austria, France, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam.
Hope you enjoy.
(PS If you happen to like one a lot, I'd be happy to send you a matted one for free...I have lots since I was going to sell them)

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Wow!

I'm especially partial to:

Praha_by_mond_ai.jpg

and

Reach_by_mond_ai.jpg

Excellent work! What kind of gear do you use?
  • edited October 2009
    All round very nice and very pro!

Hope you sell plenty when you do come to sell them! I'm about to (well within a few months) put my album up for release online and anywhere else I can think of independantly. So I understand the fear that comes with putting things up for people to either love or not give a toss about. Just enjoy the process for what it is and let it out there and if it gets you some pay, then thats a minor bonus, but its by no means the point.

Do what you do because thats what you do. And love it! :)
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited October 2009
    mel2643 wrote: »
    Hi,
    So, I have many different hobbies. I've been planning to set up a stand to sell my photos alongside other artists here in nyc, but chickened out :nonono:. Anyway, here are some of them: http://mond-ai.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Those are only small fraction of them; the total list of places so far is: US (SoCal, Long Beach Island, NYC), Armenia, China (Shanghai & Silk Road - many Buddhist sights I'll post up here soon!), Austria, France, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam.
    Hope you enjoy.
    (PS If you happen to like one a lot, I'd be happy to send you a matted one for free...I have lots since I was going to sell them)
    Are you kidding?? You'd give away one for free? Would you be willing to send one to Canada if I paid the postage? I would so love to have one. I'm looking through them now but it will take some time because I only have dial up and it's really windy out and I keep getting thrown offline. What size are they, 5 by 7 ish? And if I wanted more than one, how much would you charge? Can you send me a PM with the deets?
    They're beautiful, Mel.
  • edited October 2009
    Awe! It would be a dream to get that kind of interest in my stuff! Go you!