Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Maybe you can help me with this dream I had?

So, I had this dream where I was in a Buddhist monetary in Tibet or Nepal, and it's pouring rain outside. Out in the rain are many tarps and drums for collecting water. I try to step outside and a very old monk stops me and cloes the curtins which are the only thing blocking the entrance, and he tells me " those who gather the rain from outside must not be outside in the rain.
Dose this sound significant?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Not really, no.
    It sounds contrary to me.
    Or like a self-induced Koan.
    What do you think?
  • edited October 2009
    I'm not sure,however it was very lucid, but contrary to what?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2009
    being outside and not being outside.
    How contrary can you get?