Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Meditation

edited October 2009 in Meditation
Just recently, I've noticed that my meditations have been getting, worse (for want of a better expression).

I used to sit for periods of time with little to know monkey thought activity. Only recently it's been like; 'ok meditaion ready, steady...and begin chattering monkey chattering session now!'.

I don't think it is a case of 'well done - you are getting to realise how your mind works', it's just a case of mind chatter out of control all of a sudden.

Also, as my back pain flared up I resorted to sitting on a chair. Ironically enough I find it harder to get into the deep meditation sessions I had when on the cushion. If I think about it, it is when I'm on the chair (as opposed to cushion) when my mind seems to expereince much more inane chatter. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Any thoughts on the above two?

Peace and thanks

Comments