Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Over and over again

edited November 2009 in Arts & Writings
I would like to tell you that I care for you. That I support you in your endeavors whichever way they may lead. We are all here together and we cannot be separated from each other. The air you exhale and the air I inhale are separated by small things. My body is made from yours and your hair from mine. I will take care of you as I should take care of you and as I should take care of myself. I will listen and sit with you. I will care for myself, too.

We are inseparable, and as we chat, I will remember that your view and mine are only separated by white space on my computer screen. The more I understand what you have to say, the more I will come to understand myself. My beliefs grow from ours.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2009
    :)

Thank you.

Tea......?
  • edited November 2009
    Decaf, please.
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2009
    I would like to tell you that I care for you. That I support you in your endeavors whichever way they may lead. We are all here together and we cannot be separated from each other. The air you exhale and the air I inhale are separated by small things. My body is made from yours and your hair from mine. I will take care of you as I should take care of you and as I should take care of myself. I will listen and sit with you. I will care for myself, too.

We are inseparable, and as we chat, I will remember that your view and mine are only separated by white space on my computer screen. The more I understand what you have to say, the more I will come to understand myself. My beliefs grow from ours.

If this was Facebook, I'd "like" this.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2009
    "Ubuntu" is an idea present in African spirituality that says "I am because we are" - or we are all connected, we cannot be ourselves without community; health and faith are always lived out among others, and an individual’s well being is caught up in the well being of others.

Milk....? ;)
  • edited November 2009
    No, thanks! ;-)