Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A perfect day

edited July 2010 in General Banter
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what everyones views are on a perfect day?

I have just had the most wonderful and enlighting day. First I went to the bank and got out my allowance for the book store. ($30.00) Then headed over to borders. I grab the two books I came for and paid for them. Then headed over to the coffee shop got an Iced Mocha, Plopped my rear-end into one of thier Big Comfy chairs and started reading the book I got for study. AFter finishing that book. ( It was only 150 pages, Small compared to most that I read) I headed home to take my mom to the community pool for a little swim. THe water was extremely warm and felt really great. Then Home for Dinner. Now that dinner is finished, It's time for a couple more hours of recreational reading ( The Second book) Then an hour of meditation and a good nights sleep. What an ending to a perfect day. :smilec:

Comments

• emmakemmak Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Sometimes I have such a nice day. Sometimes it is the opposite. Sometimes the exact same events can make me happy or annoyed. It is all attitude.
    I am not having a very good day today, but I am trying soooo hard to see positive things about it!
    Your day sounds like a good one, and I am glad you enjoyed it. :)
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited August 2005
    MoonLgt , that sounds like a perfect day to me too. :)
  • kinleekinlee Veteran
    edited August 2005
    I am rejoicing about about your perfect day. :)

May everyday be as perfect.

cheers,
  • edited August 2005
    Everyday is, in my humble opinion.
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited July 2010
    *awake oh old thread!*

Hmm... my perfect day would be waking up at my grandparents', answering emails, eating breakfast at the local cafe, going out for a day with my dad, his girlfriend, her kids and the dogs, having my nan's Sunday lunch, going to mum's, going to the cinemas then going to bed on a warm midsummers Sunday evening, a breeze blowing through my open window and the crows in the tree outside my bedroom squawing goodnight to each other :)

Nickidoodle Jellybean