Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

riddles

edited February 2010 in General Banter
371px-Mongolian_Lama.JPG

riddle #1: why is this mongolian lama not (ostensibly) happy?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Eh? This is not a riddle, you have only told us that it is.. and you have stated that this man is not happy, which is not an established fact.

We can not establish an individuals state of mind from a picture.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2010

riddle #1: why is this mongolian lama not (ostensibly) happy?

He ran out of moisturiser...?
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited January 2010
    He just found out how much money he could've been saving with GEICO if he only had a car? (American TV commercial for auto insurance) :)
  • edited January 2010
    federica wrote: »
    He ran out of moisturiser...?
    close, but the answer is actually that before entering the clergy he auditioned to be an M&M but he was rejected, and his dissatisfaction has remained since.
  • edited January 2010
    Eh? This is not a riddle, you have only told us that it is.. and you have stated that this man is not happy, which is not an established fact.

We can not establish an individuals state of mind from a picture.
    i like this answer a lot, though i did state that it was only an ostensibly outward unhappiness
    sometimes happiness does not shine completely, but then mayhaps it is not a complete happyness
  • edited January 2010
    c73ea939a3212ef433274732f11886da_large.jpg

Riddle #2: does the hand cast the shadow on the wall or does the wall cast the hand on the shadow? ah hahahahahaha
  • edited January 2010
    ok, i'll go on to the next riddle.

riddle #3
    are we submerged under water?
  • Quiet_witnessQuiet_witness Veteran
    edited January 2010
    c73ea939a3212ef433274732f11886da_large.jpg

Riddle #2: does the hand cast the shadow on the wall or does the wall cast the hand on the shadow? ah hahahahahaha

If the wall is a piece of paper with lights behind it, then it can cast a silouhette. So I will go with that.
  • edited February 2010
    does a borg have buddha-nature?

borg.jpg
  • edited February 2010
    does a buddha have BORG-NATURE?

ha ha ha hA