Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

raccoon dance

edited February 2010 in General Banter
i have a feeling this game has probably already been played on here, but i dont know i dont KNOW ha HA i dont know, so im going to make one. this game is played on forums where each person compliments the above poster to the best of their knowledge, the best of their creativity. whatever you can think of, whether their avatar, their post, their comments on the forum, or their hair style. whatever! good way to practice loving kindness, and a bigger sense of community. be careful not to become mawkish, or dry, or anything! be alert and aware! this can be a really good genuine exercise in metta, but is also supposed to be FUN. so GO NUTS

Comments

• edited February 2010
    ok i guess i'll go first.. you make cool threads pietro
  • NamelessRiverNamelessRiver Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Well Pietro I always have to smile when I read some of your posts and you are one of the few people that lighten the mood around here.
  • RenGalskapRenGalskap Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Nameless, your sincerity and effort help keep us grounded in the basics. And on social questions, it's good to get a viewpoint from outside the US-UK axis. :-)
  • RichardHRichardH Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Ren. Your agile good natured buccaneer Buddhism keeps things fresh and playful. Your tall and handsome presence an inpiration to be tall and handsome.
  • edited February 2010
    it's always nice to hear your zen perspective richard, you are like a zen brother or uncle since you're older than me to me, especially since you're well experienced with the zen tradition it seems. zazoo!