Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Sound of Music

MagwangMagwang Veteran
edited January 2010 in General Banter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM. It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".

Comments

• edited January 2010
    ha ha ha, crazy dutch
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2010
    It actually bought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat.
    There is no greater happiness than watching the expression of joy, communicated by so many, young and old, all in one place, for no particularly poignant reason, other than to convey what fun it is.

Yes, I know the motive was to attract and recruit a cast member - but what a blazingly great way to do it - instead of simply relying on adverts!

And they got a great reception - rightly so!!