Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Rapping Buddhist Monk

edited February 2010 in Buddhism Today
I came across this today, thought it was pretty interesting and amusing. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Hip-Hop-Monk-MC-Happiness-Rapping-Old-Skool-Buddhist-Teachings-In-Japan/Article/201002115542331?f=rss By the way, I'm new here, hello! :)

Comments

• comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited February 2010
    That guy was funny. He better watch out or he's going to get shot because of his thug life past. LOL
  • edited February 2010
    MC Happiness. Cool :cool:
  • NiosNios Veteran
    edited February 2010
    I love this guy :) Kinda reminds me of an embarrasing uncle at a wedding :lol::lol:
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Nios wrote: »
    I love this guy :) Kinda reminds me of an embarrasing uncle at a wedding :lol::lol:

Yeah that alcoholic uncle that everybody wonders why was invited to the wedding. LOL
  • edited February 2010
    ROFLOCALYPSE!!!! This is too funny! Very interesting to see some rap that isn't all about violence :)
  • edited February 2010
    love him...
  • edited February 2010
    Samby: It's so sad about those potatoes....

Love this rapper.
    Can't wait until rapper versions of the Sutras
    come in english.
    VL
  • edited February 2010
    Vinyl Lady: I know, I really feel for the potatoes. :( And yeah, I was hoping to find some sort of translation online, no luck though!
  • ManiMani Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Yeah that alcoholic uncle that everybody wonders why was invited to the wedding. LOL

They usually aren't invited. Don't they usually just "show up"? :lol: