Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Lunch

Quiet_witnessQuiet_witness Veteran
edited February 2010 in General Banter
A brand new Tibetan restaurant opened up next door to my office. I am so thankful for this food option being so close. I had two vegetable momo's and rice and veggies for lunch. What did you have?

Comments

• PaxPax
    edited February 2010
    A brand new Tibetan restaurant opened up next door to my office. I am so thankful for this food option being so close. I had two vegetable momo's and rice and veggies for lunch. What did you have?
    How wonderful!!

I went to the vatican (aka the catholic dorm across the street) and had pasta with veggie marinara. Yours sounds infinitely better.
  • Quiet_witnessQuiet_witness Veteran
    edited February 2010
    It was pretty good but I have to admit I am a fanatic when it comes to spaghetti. Have you ever ate Momos?
  • PaxPax
    edited February 2010
    It was pretty good but I have to admit I am a fanatic when it comes to spaghetti. Have you ever ate Momos?
    I haven't (no Tibetan food around here) but they look delicious!
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited February 2010
    I had a deviled ham sandwich on wheat with a little mayonnaise.
  • PaxPax
    edited February 2010
    I had a deviled ham sandwich on wheat with a little mayonnaise.

Your arteries called, they'd like to place an order for angioplasty...soon. :p
    edited February 2010
    What? It was on wheat. HAHA!
  • PaxPax
    edited February 2010
    What? It was on wheat. HAHA!

Well, that's okay then. :D
    edited February 2010
    Paxe wrote: »
    Well, that's okay then. :D

I feel better now. :lol: