Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Johnny Weir got Robbed

edited February 2010 in Buddhism Today
I thought he deserved a much higher score last night.
5th place! come on.
thats all.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2010
    :confused:...what....?
  • edited February 2010
    federica wrote: »
    :confused:...what....?
    Are you watching the Olympics?
    American figure skater Johnny Weir got a bum score last night in my opinion.
    Not the most serious of current events but I wanted to vent anyways.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Oh...sorry.
    no.
    Not watching.
    I'm afraid I don't find things like this of any interest to me.
    That's not to say they're not. It's just my preference....
    Thank you for clarifying.
  • edited February 2010
    This is comes with participating in a subjectively scored sport.
  • edited February 2010
    Max H wrote: »
    This is comes with participating in a subjectively scored sport.
    true.
    They were giving scores that were way to high for the "quad".
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    edited February 2010
    The couples dance was fantastic. The gold and silver winners really deserved it - some of those lifts were amazing! and they seem like such nice kids.
    I missed the Russians' ethnic dance, but my friend says it was very offensive to indigenous people - any opinions on that performance?