Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Yogi, Harem Pants patterns

edited February 2010 in General Banter
Good morning, :)
I'd like to start this post by saying I spent over two hours last night keywording
'harem pants sew patterns' in Google. i know how to sew, and would like to make my own. I just can't seem to locate a good free template to the harem pants. Can only find ones that want to charge me around 12.00 to 20.00 bucks plus another 7 or 8 in shipping, or crudely drawn hand made ideals of same. Does anyone else here sew, and could scan a pattern that they may already have for me? Of course, your only reward my smile and undying gratefulness, if that would appease...
TY in advance for any help the forum can offer :D

Comments

• BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    edited February 2010
    I can't offer anything free. Harem pants may seem like the pattern is simple, but they're not. You might want to look at Burda pattern #7546 at burdastyle.com
  • edited February 2010
    Barra, I agree whole heartedly after looking at them. They are NOT that simple. and I thank you for trying, but my budget is sooo tight for the next two months, it squeaks. We had an unexpected expense. I've been working on a budget that comes within 10.00.
    Anyway, anyone that can find a pattern and scale down for me, scan, I'm hoping to not do without the pants (I have fabric laying around) until the purse strings lighten :)
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Here you go - an easy version of harem pants - http://www.shira.net/costuming/cg/pants-harem.htm
  • edited February 2010
    Thank you Barra. she's just complicated enough for me to actually get it (I'm one of those nerds that can't do anything tooo simply) and the pattern she shows is not a hand drawing, but actual. I think this will actually work. Again, thank you very much :)