Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Ad Hominem Attack Game.

RichardHRichardH Veteran
edited February 2010 in General Banter
Ok this might get the boot by Federica, but there is a game that my partner and I play on long road trips. It's called... "The Little Things About You That Bug Me" and it can provide hours of hilarious fun. How about a variation on that called.... The Ad Hominem Attack Game.

I'll go first ...

Mat.

You are a third rate turd burglar who has yet to burgle a meaningful turd. It would better to discuss plate tectonics with my beloved weiner dog than argue with an australopithecine such as yourself.:lol:

Ok now someone eviscerates me.... You can laugh at my picture or the purple prose of my pretentious posts.... go for it :)

no?......... oh. it seemed like a good idea at the time.:(

Comments

• NamelessRiverNamelessRiver Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Ok now someone eviscerates me....

Hold on, let me call Dhamma Dhatu :P
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Richard, once again, in spite of repeated requests to desist from posting such pointless threads, you choose to create something to deliberately flame and provoke argument.
    These threads are rarely productive, but you ride roughshod over the opinions of others who disagree with you, you're bombastic, argumentative and deliberately antagonistic.
    It shows a mindless and tactless disregard for the views of others, to sit here inviting unkind remarks, and it is also completely un-Buddhist. Really, if this is what you think you are, I'd try a Mr Angry Forum, because such idiocy will not be tolerated here.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2010
    (How was that?
    ....too much?)

:D
  • RichardHRichardH Veteran
    edited February 2010
    federica wrote: »
    (How was that?
    ....too much?)

:D
    Your good at this :lol:. .................hard swallow.
  • edited February 2010
    You people all talk too much sometimes.

bodhidharma.jpg
  • edited February 2010
    What a waste of precious time.:eek:

edited February 2010
    Dazzle wrote: »
    What a waste of precious time.:eek:
    Humour? laughing at how we can take ourselves so seriously.
    This is a really goofy thread, but a waste of precious time? How about shooting heroin, or marching off to war, yet again... or dying of solemnity.
  • edited February 2010
    fae609db0ce25ebee7d23f337b9851d9.jpg
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Isn't that just the loveliest face and the sweetest smile?
    edited February 2010
    I think if this isn't your kind of thread, and you don't see how you can participate, then the best thing, is just to refrain from adding anything, and just leave it be.
    Those who want to join in, can. Those who don't want to, should quite simply - not.
  • fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited February 2010
    You're all wankers and this site is a total waste of time. Anyone who thinks they can help another person by spewing electrons at them over the internet is a pollyanna-ish manipulator.
  • edited February 2010
    buddha was a clown and his mother was a slut and you're all dinguses for listening to him
  • RenGalskapRenGalskap Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Brigid wrote: »
    How dare you! ;-)
  • Quiet_witnessQuiet_witness Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Pietro,

You Portlandian hippie. You probably get lost on your $1,000 vintage bicycle on your way to the locally owned, free trade coffee shop that in reality uses folgers. I didn't think it was possible but your stench travels through through the web. Do us all a favor, take a bath before you write on the forum next time. Oh and one more thing, I am going to take your Mom out to a nice dinner and then never call her again.
  • edited February 2010
    you slime ball sock sucking son of a gun asshat you think you are such a quiet witness but you're a loud sonof an idiot and you smell like a urinal cake and you sound like a donkey
  • jj5jj5 Medford Lakes, N.J. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Brigid wrote: »

I agree Brigid, he looks very happy and content!
    edited February 2010
    buddha was a clown and his mother was a slut and you're all dinguses for listening to him
    Now this makes me feel like shmuck for starting this thread. Thought it was about poetic skewing, not peeing on the rug.
  • edited February 2010
    promotion-love-aaj-kal-9.jpg
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    RenGalskap wrote: »
    How dare you! ;-)
    Oooops! Sorry. I forgot what the thread was about.

Okay, uh....you're a....um....well.....

Oh, forget it.

I suck at this.