Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Foundism..

edited March 2010 in Faith & Religion
(Hahaha, I can just see everyone who has ever read one of my posts, smirk at this subject title..:D)

The Foundism, is a sub-school of Buddhism..and is all about letting go.

You ever notice in life we are all falling down a pit, trying to grab onto the sides?
This is change we are fighting against... We try to remain unchanged, we try to GO against the FLOW.

This is the central teaching of The Foundism.

Instead of grasping, attaching, etc,
Isn't there a greater freedom? a freedom of non-grasping and non-attachment?

things wouldn't bother you
pain wouldn't hurt...when mastering The Foundism..

Let the flow take you, never fight against it.
In "T.F" ism, we will train ourselves to not cling to anything, but at the same time, be able to have empathy and enjoy things.
Even when you die, If you are a Foundist, you will welcome death just like you welcome everything! why should ANYTHING at all bother you? when you have a mind, infinitely powerful

So. In conclusion become a Foundist, embrace true immortality of mortality.
and immorality of morality....?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• edited March 2010
    HA!

This sounds very familiar to what I tell people at work. The first rule of my "ism" is To Roll With It.

Good Luck with Foundism!
  • NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited March 2010
    TheFound wrote: »
    (Hahaha, I can just see everyone who has ever read one of my posts, smirk at this subject title..:D)

The Foundism, is a sub-school of Buddhism..and is all about letting go.

You ever notice in life we are all falling down a pit, trying to grab onto the sides?
    This is change we are fighting against... We try to remain unchanged, we try to GO against the FLOW.

This is the central teaching of The Foundism.

Instead of grasping, attaching, etc,
    Isn't there a greater freedom? a freedom of non-grasping and non-attachment?

things wouldn't bother you
    pain wouldn't hurt...when mastering The Foundism..

Let the flow take you, never fight against it.
    In "T.F" ism, we will train ourselves to not cling to anything, but at the same time, be able to have empathy and enjoy things.
    Even when you die, If you are a Foundist, you will welcome death just like you welcome everything! why should ANYTHING at all bother you? when you have a mind, infinitely powerful

So. In conclusion become a Foundist, embrace true immortality of mortality.
    and immorality of morality....?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope you don't start the Crusades with your new religion :D:lol::lol::lol::p !!
  • edited March 2010
    You're creating another school of Buddhism, eh? lol

I think there are enough of them, and although "letting go" is a simple way to put the goal of Buddhism, there is effort involved in eradicating the defilements in order to let go. You can't just go with the flow, or else you're not practicing Buddhism. There's work to be done! So... yeah. That's all I gotta say.
  • edited March 2010
    TheFoundism is without flaw..only those who teach it can have flaws , in themselves and their teachings.

:D
  • NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited March 2010
    TheFound wrote: »
    TheFoundism is without flaw..only those who teach it can have flaws , in themselves and their teachings.

:D

You sound like a fake Sith talking about the dark side of the Force :lol::lol::D
  • edited March 2010
    New thing about TheFoundism that i just discovered..

Teaching #2+

-We all have a Buddha in our personality..at a certain end of a multi-faceted spectrum

-Each of us has an individual reality, and we can influence greatly this reality.
    Based on this we need to be responsible..when reshaping realities..

-We also share a multiple reality..one where we are all connected...all one movement...

maybe that's why it's so hard to figure out.. because it's not all black or white....
    it's black and white... infinite gray...

Omg I'm going to make a song called infinite grey...how cool is that..?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2010
    There's nothing new about this teaching.

Mahayana often refers to 'Buddha-nature'.
    Theravadans think that as we have 'Buddha nature' it follows we are also amply blessed with 'Mara nature'....
  • edited March 2010
    you want to hear the song? :D
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Yes, I wanna hear the song, whether the word rhyme with "gray" or "grey."

Hey!