Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mobile Forum?

Buddha_RocketBuddha_Rocket Explorer
edited March 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
I know that I am extremely new here, but I was wondering if there is a mobile version of the forum that I can access on my iphone?

thanks

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2010
    I can access the website via my iphone.....:confused:
  • Buddha_RocketBuddha_Rocket Explorer
    edited March 2010
    federica wrote: »
    I can access the website via my iphone.....:confused:

I thought there might be a mobile version like there are mobile versions for different websites.

And there are apps that make the forums more mobile-friendly, but I think the forum owners have to install scripts or something for them. I use Tapatalk for another forum I visit, it really beats Safari. Tapatalk has a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia http://www.tapatalk.com/

I did a search for New Buddhist on there but nothing came up. :(
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the link, Rocket. I'm planning to migrate us to Vanilla 2 soon so Tapatalk won't be an option, but I agree a mobile-enhanced format should be a priority.