Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I've been thrown in jail for "good"

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited September 2005 in General Banter

Comments

• edited August 2005
    I aint buying it. They don't serve coffee in mugs like that in jail!!! :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2005
    He looks kinda happy to me... he don't have to pay no taxes, he don't have no food bills, he don't have to wear his own clothin' or mow the lawn.... what a life! All this and coffee too - !!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited August 2005
    To misquote Pope:

"I am His Highness' dog at Kew;
    Pray tell me sir, whose bitch are you?"
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited August 2005
    I am broke so I can't help. Brian don't drop the soap.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited August 2005
    "Yes, on the whole, I think Preparation H feels good" -- Dr. Evil

-bf
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited August 2005
    :lol:

nice, thanks for all the support :p

I come here begging for money and instead I get abuse :bawling:
    edited August 2005
    Oh so you did drop the soap. :hair:
  • edited August 2005
    Can't you just feel the love here?? Leave it to those darn Buddhists to start abusing you! :) Hope you enjoy your time in prison!
    edited August 2005
    "prison" is a steakhouse! :eek:

don't tell anybody :p
    edited August 2005
    Steakhouse? I'll be right over. I want mine well done.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2005
    Brian wrote:
    :lol:

nice, thanks for all the support :p

I come here begging for money and instead I get abuse :bawling:
    You numbklutz! All ya had to do was ask....!! :buck:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Brian wrote:
    "prison" is a steakhouse! :eek:

don't tell anybody :p

You dawg! I can't believe you! Where are you at?

The Porterhouse Correction Facility?
    Ribeye State Prison?

:angry:

-bf
    edited September 2005
    aaah come on everyone! I need to come up with another $900 to meet my goal! Don't be intimidated by the big dollar amounts. $5, $10, $12.95, whatever you can spare, will do some real good. Plus, the MDA announced that they will be donating $1,000,000 to hurricane relief, so your donation can do "double duty"

:)
  • edited September 2005
    Brian,
    I am sorry, I forgot you were in Jail. THe only extra money I had ( Which was the allowance I allowed myself for my books) Has already been donated to Hurricane relief. IT wasn't much, But I do know how the people of New Orleans feels, Having been homeless myself. It is hardest on the children.So I took my next months allowance and donated it to the McCormick Foundation along with some clothing and toys for the Children. Some of the people I work with are in New Orleans helping with the evcauation. And they have told us how really truly depressing it is.
    How ever MDA is just as good a cause as is the relief. So I will see what I can come up with.
    edited September 2005
    Only $650 more to go! Thanks to everyone who has donated so far! I appreciate it! :)
    edited September 2005
    Thank you so much for everyone's generosity! We were able to raise $1205, which will send two kids to the MDA summercamp, providing immeasurable joyous times for kids who have quite a bit of suffering in their lives :)

Pat yourselves on the back!