Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Joy - I think I've found a house!

MountainsMountains Veteran
edited March 2010 in General Banter
I'm going to be moving about an hour from where I live now to attend grad school starting in August, and I've been on a house hunt for a couple of weeks. I think I may have found "the one" today! Trying my Buddhist best not to become attached to it, but it felt right as soon as I walked in the door. There are a few minuses to it (aren't there always?), but overall it's a lovely little house in a nice neighborhood, and the price is definitely right. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Namaste,

Mtns

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Good luck! It is exciting getting a place of your own.

Peace,

Levi
  • still_learningstill_learning Veteran
    edited March 2010
    congratulations!

Hope you will have fun making this house a home. It's wonderful to have a place to call your own.

I remembered that when I used to live with my parents I loved to go out all the time, but once I got an apartment of my own. I loved staying in and enjoying being in my own place.
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Thanks all. This will actually be my fourth house purchase, but it's still exciting :)

Mtns
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Ya hoo! Approval on the mortgage just came through, so now to finalize the contract and we're off to the races! :)

Mtns