Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

General question

edited March 2010 in Philosophy
What would you call the perception of selflessness, emptiness, and suchness, accompanied with a feeling of intense bliss, peace, love and compassion?

Thanks

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Being.

It's a pleasure. :)
  • RenGalskapRenGalskap Veteran
    edited March 2010
    What would you call the perception of selflessness, emptiness, and suchness, accompanied with a feeling of intense bliss, peace, love and compassion?
    My immediate reaction was to call it wonderful. Over time, I became aware that it was something I needed to let go of.
  • edited March 2010
    Nice. Wash the dishes!
  • DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Good fortune.

:)