Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is "Wolfscalissi"?

edited September 2005 in General Banter
Did he leave us? Has anyone seen him around lately? I just realized I haven't seen a post from him in a long time.

Comments

• emmakemmak Veteran
    edited August 2005
    I was wondering the same. For a while I thought he and Adiana had nicked off somewhere, but no, Adiana is still around. (Too bad for her hey? LOL!)
  • edited August 2005
    Hello emmak, yoga mamma! (And everyone else too!)
    Sorry for not posting much lately. I have been checking in but not posting. I find I am in a reflective and quiet mind set lately. Lots of meditation and inward seeking. I made a promise to myself to try and post only when I might bring my personal experience to the discussion. Thanks for asking. I will try to be more "active".

^gassho^

Mike
  • edited September 2005
    Glad you are still around! Just wanted to make sure everything was ok! :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2005
    emmak wrote:
    I was wondering the same. For a while I thought he and Adiana had nicked off somewhere, but no, Adiana is still around. (Too bad for her hey? LOL!)

Hang on tho'.... Adiana only came back yesterday.... wolf only came back today.... quick!! Check all the airlines and local hotels (Four Star only, I'd guess....!!) J/K! :lol:

Nice to see you back, Wolf... :winkc: How you doing? How's your gorgeous little girl, too?
  • emmakemmak Veteran
    edited September 2005
    Oops, looks like I was mistaken... Hi Wolf.
  • edited September 2005
    Attachment. ;)