Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Why Does One Feel Afraid?

Today i came across this very nice post about fear, it goes like this
"There are three reasons. First, an excessive concern about one’s security. Next, what one does not know always gives an uneasy feeling which is translated into consciousness by fear. And above all, one doesn’t have the habit of a spontaneous trust in the divine. If you look into things sufficiently deeply, this is the true reason. There are people who do not even know that exists, but one could tell them in other words, “You have no faith in your destiny” or “You no nothing about grace” – anything whatever, you may put it as you like, but the root of the matter is the lack of trust. If one always had the feeling that it is the best that happen in all circumstances, one would not be afraid.

Fear is the phenomenon of unconsciousness. It is kind of anguish that come from ignorance. One does not know the nature of a certain things, dose not know its effect or what will happen, does not know the consequences of one’s act, one does not know so many things; and this ignorance bring fear. One fears what one does not know. Take a child, if it is brought before someone it does not know (I am not speaking of a child with an awakened inner consciousness, I am speaking of an ordinary child), - you bring it before someone it does not know, its first movements will always be one of fear. It may also be a mixture......"
You can find rest of the article from the original source:-http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Does-One-Feel-Afraid
Definitely worth a read! and don't forget to share your views back here!

cheers