Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Try out my Buddhism quiz

edited March 2010 in General Banter
Hello friends,

I created a simple but fun quiz on Buddhism. thought I should share it with you. Try it out and let me know how did you find it.

Thanks

with Metta,

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Hi Buddhism4Ever,

I'm afraid the site you're linking to doesn't have a very good security rating at WOT (Web Of Trust).
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Could it be a sleeper spammer bot? Avoids a ban to start out with and then replaces links or sigs with advertisements. Another forum I am part of caught one of these and explained the phenomenon.

They catch them by googling the username and seeing if they joined 20 forums in the same month and some other means, perhaps. I can research it if you want.

Edit: probably not since the username is relevant to the site. And also the name has capital letters
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Sorry Buddhism4Ever, had to remove the link.
    It's taken me a half hour of a complete system check to come back online.....
    Something in there doesn't like me...... :(