Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

smile

edited April 2010 in General Banter
:) who are the most decent people, who work in a hospital ?
The ultra sound people.:D

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I work in a hospital but not in ultrasound, does that make me indecent :lol:
  • edited March 2010
    Janine wrote: »
    I work in a hospital but not in ultrasound, does that make me indecent :lol:
    it is a j:Dke ha ha boom boom
  • edited March 2010
    I did get it. Mine was a joke too. :D
  • edited March 2010
    I did get it. Mine was a joke too. :D
    just seen you are from uk, ha ha so you will have got it , thought you was joking but wasent sure, british humor:D
  • edited March 2010
    janine, what do you do in the hospital, i would love to be a midwife, but at 38 i think i may be too old to start studying, ive been volunteering as a teaching assistant in a primary school for six months, and a job as come up in the school i have interview on monday, if this fails then im thinking about the midwife training, having five children i have the basis of understanding of birth, lol,:)
  • edited March 2010
    Sorry for late reply Louise, I've only just read this.

I work in Pathology, probably the opposite to midwifery :lol:

I hope your interview went well today. I don't think 38 is too old at all, just go for the midwife training if that's what you really want to do.

I'll be 38 this year and I'm still deciding whether or not to go for my biomedical science degree.

The only age boundaries you put on yourself are of your own making.
  • edited April 2010
    Sorry for late reply Louise, I've only just read this.

I work in Pathology, probably the opposite to midwifery :lol:

I hope your interview went well today. I don't think 38 is too old at all, just go for the midwife training if that's what you really want to do.

I'll be 38 this year and I'm still deciding whether or not to go for my biomedical science degree.

The only age boundaries you put on yourself are of your own making.
    true nothing should stop me , only as i age i cant seem to store information as good as i used to, and its quite alot of theory, practical i am good at
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Louise, I don't know how old you are, but I'm currently studying, and I'm 53....
    My mother studied - and qualified - as a Reflexologist when she was 67.....

There's hope for you yet!!:D
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited April 2010
    Federica, you nearly always make me smile. Now that our esteemed Pilgrim is taking such a long holiday from posting, I find your posts absolutely the most cerebral. Truly.

Love the new avatar. Hope you'll keep it for a very long while. It suits you so well, I think.