Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

just wrote this now

edited April 2010 in Arts & Writings
i do not know where to post this, sorry.
i am upset. i just need to express myself i guess, it always helps

i live
i breathe
i fall
i write
i rise
i sigh
i turn
i laugh

something i wrote, feedbacks always welcome

ok so listen, im introduced to this tradition, of "can i get a refund for the youth that i been missin",whats the difference? if all the truth was in the vision, then really id be lookin for the proof within the livin,
for the minute, i look to you to feel the distance, the seperation stemmin from my mind is just a pivot, whats the limit? if im not really gonna give it, then whats the sense in askin for the bliss if im not in it?

thank you,
Love to all
-Jay

Comments

• NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited April 2010

i live
    i breathe
    i fall
    i write
    i rise
    i sigh
    i turn
    i laugh

ok so listen, im introduced to this tradition, of "can i get a refund for the youth that i been missin",whats the difference? if all the truth was in the vision, then really id be lookin for the proof within the livin,
    for the minute, i look to you to feel the distance, the seperation stemmin from my mind is just a pivot, whats the limit? if im not really gonna give it, then whats the sense in askin for the bliss if im not in it?

thank you,
    Love to all
    -Jay
    Reminds me of something I studied at Romanian literature(in Romanian language of course) which looked simlar. Keep going :D
  • edited April 2010
    you're in the bliss you don't have to ask for it
    you're giving it, there is no limit, no seperation, no distance.
    you are living proof of the vision that is truth
    there is no difference, you arn't missing the youth that
    I've been living.

Thanks Jay,
    Rob
  • edited April 2010

i live
    i breathe
    i fall
    i write
    i rise
    i sigh
    i turn
    i laugh

thank you,
    Love to all
    -Jay
    Dude, I totally dig your groove, man!

Are you a "street poet"?
  • edited April 2010
    Rob, i really liked your retort, always good to see someone reply to something i write.
    and yes, in way you could say that, i have no education other than HS and i picked up that style of writing from years of hanging out in the streets with other freestylists living the "ghetto" lifestyle. i listen to rap music often, mainly tupac, and he has had the most impact on my style
  • edited April 2010
    listen to rap music often, mainly tupac, and he has had the most impact on my style

Didn't tupac get shot dead ?

• NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited April 2010
    Dazzle wrote: »
    Didn't tupac get shot dead ?

He got. I listen to rap too, by the way :D.
  • edited April 2010
    Rob, i really liked your retort, always good to see someone reply to something i write.
    and yes, in way you could say that, i have no education other than HS and i picked up that style of writing from years of hanging out in the streets with other freestylists living the "ghetto" lifestyle. i listen to rap music often, mainly tupac, and he has had the most impact on my style
    It would be sweet to hear more Buddhist lyrics from street poets.