Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Abortion and Birth Control: Ethical or Unethical to Buddhists?

124»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    ...Touch a nerve, did we....?:confused: :rolleyes: :)
  • DeshyDeshy Veteran
    edited April 2010
    federica wrote: »
    ...Touch a nerve, did we....?:confused: :rolleyes: :)

:lol:

Not persoanlly but isn't that the overall impresison the posts are giving :p
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Not all of them...
    But see, when it comes to life and death, some people thing black or white, wrong or right.
    But as we all very well know, nothing ever quite pans out that way....
  • DeshyDeshy Veteran
    edited April 2010
    federica wrote: »
    But see, when it comes to life and death, some people thing black or white, wrong or right.
    But as we all very well know, nothing ever quite pans out that way....

Which is exactly what i'm saying. I know a lot of women who go through the whole "guilt trip" because they need to do an abortion but they cannot due to these attitudes the society has against it.

My point is, a person who is pregnent but doesn't need a baby should have the necessary background to get an abortion without being made to feel like a piece of crap for doing it no matter what religion she follows or in what way she got pregnent.
    edited April 2010
    100% agree.

My point exactly.

I'm with you there.

(just to allay any doubts....:lol: )
  • DeshyDeshy Veteran
    edited April 2010
    :cool: