Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Assistance

edited April 2010 in Arts & Writings
Hi.

Not sure if anyone can help me with this but I need to find, to see, handwritten the Pali for the three marks of existence; Annica, Dukkha, Anatta. I have been looking online and in books but I Cannot find the words handwritten just shown in typeface like Times New Roman etc.

If anyone can write in Pali please let me know it would be a great help to I.

Thanks

Comments

• DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited April 2010
    Hi Jack

Try www.dhammawheel.com
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    "Hi Jack"...?

Is this a 'Take this thread to Cuba' thing...?

:lol:

I agree, that's a great forum to ask on.
    Hope you stick around though, Jack, and join in with other stuff!
  • edited April 2010
    federica wrote: »
    "Hi Jack"...?

Is this a 'Take this thread to Cuba' thing...?

:lol:

I agree, that's a great forum to ask on.
    Hope you stick around though, Jack, and join in with other stuff!

Take this to Cuba?? I dont understand.

Anyway thank you for your greetings. I have been perusing some of the forums on meditation which are going to be a great help for I to deepen I practice
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Hi Jack.

Hy Jack
    Hyjack....

Oh......

never mind........:rolleyes:

:D
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited April 2010
    On a plane if you see your friend Jack you better say, "Hello Jack," rather than the other lest you risk getting arrested.

Also, it's rude to say Hi Jean or Hi Gene, lest it be insinuated that someone needs to take better personal care of "themselves."

Or, as Federica says, never mind.
  • edited April 2010
    Nirvana wrote: »
    On a plane if you see your friend Jack you better say, "Hello Jack," rather than the other lest you risk getting arrested.

Also, it's rude to say Hi Jean or Hi Gene, lest it be insinuated that someone needs to take better personal care of "themselves."

Or, as Federica says, never mind.

Ha ha. Good point!