Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

some songs i made kind related to buddhism

edited April 2010 in Arts & Writings
http://www.myspace.com/themackalyst

maybe if you like techno, hip-hop, metal, psychedelic...
I've made all these tracks while under the influence of Buddhism.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    if possible only listen with good speakers or good headphones, :)
  • edited April 2010
    Dude, Arts & Writings forum?
  • edited April 2010
    lol does that exist? transfer please lol
  • edited April 2010
    I'm sure they will :)

Also, if you want to upload to place that is pretty much set to be able to be heard by everybody and at a better quality than myspace (myspace is horrible for conversion rates) try soundclick.com. They run at 192 or something similar, with a very flattering converter. I have trouble with myspace.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    lol does that exist? transfer please lol

Yes. it's quite evident....:rolleyes:

I have asked people before to please not use the beginner's forum as a dumping ground for every new idea they have.
    This is a great forum, and the front page/forum index gives a good listing of the various options there are for posting.
    Please will you therefore be a bit more selective and considerate.
    We're not here to do your thinking for you.

Moved.