Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Help Please for a Class

edited April 2010 in Buddhism Today
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me?

I have a presentation to do for my buddhism class and it has to be something that we have done online (such as a blog or online site). I was thinking I'd like to have an interview with someone...:eek:

So I was wondering if anyone can spend a short amount of time having an msn interview about their religion (such as branch and whether they would join a monestary). :confused:

It would be nice to have a couple of sources, but one is ok.

Any help would be really appreciated!! I would just copy/paste onto a webpage/blog and that would be all - e-mail addresses and names will be kept censored.

Thankyou in advance!

Kayleigh

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I'd be glad to help.
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you very much!
    Would you like to chat on msn, via pm, or here?
    Whatever you feel most comfortable with is good for me!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited April 2010
    Kayleigh,

If you want to go outside the mainstream and interview and eccentric pilgrim comfortable in his 'heresies', with monastic experience, albeit long ago and non-Buddhist, PM me. If not, no worries. In either case: good luck.
  • edited April 2010
    Either PM or e-mail works for me Habi. Click on my name and go to either option.
  • edited April 2010
    cool a pm is heading the way of both of you :D
    Thankyou so so much!!