Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Son of Hamas

Apparently, this gentleman has received a good deal of attention lately. Mosab Hassan Yousef is the son of one of the 7 founding members of Hamas, and he was raised to be the future leader of the terrorist organization. After being arrested in the 90s, he began working as a double agent for Israeli intelligence in the hopes of deceiving and one day killing the Israelis he worked with.

However, he slowly had a change of heart, eventually left Islam, and converted to Christianity. He devoted his life to helping the Israelis capture, thwart or kill hundreds of bombers, Hamas leaders, financiers, and other would-be killers. Mosab eventually left and found asylum in America.

I just finished reading his autobiography, and I must say it is one of the most powerful books I have ever read. Mosab may be one of the bravest individuals I have ever read about, and one of the most decent too, considering the number of Israeli and Palestinian lives he saved so many times.

http://www.amazon.com/Son-Hamas-Gripping-Political-Unthinkable/dp/1414333072/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271852989&sr=8-1

I recommend it highly.